We aim to deliver your standard "off the peg" goods to the UK from our studio to you within 7-14 working days of you placing your order (excluding public holidays). Bespoke pieces including design work can take between 4 and 8 weeks, dependent on client feedback times during the design process.
Standard items have a UK delivery cost of £4.20, international shipping is £15.
For larger items such as signage, shipping is £10 within the UK and £20 outside the UK.
Shipping cost for mirrors within the UK is £8.50 and £20 outside the UK.
Items over 2kg may require a signature
50% of the invoice must be paid in order for us to get started on your order. We accept BACS using the details found on our invoice. We also accept cheque (takes up to 5 days longer than other payment methods). Cash can be used for local business.
Rushed orders required within 2 weeks are charged an extra 25% on top of the total cost of the order, and charged Special Delivery for shipping, which can exceed £10.
Terms and Conditions for Bespoke Pieces
By paying your deposit (invoiced directly to email) you are accepting all of the below Terms and Conditions.
1. Save the Date and Invitation Proofs: digital proofs for Invitations and Save the Date in PDF format will always be provided for approval prior to printing.
Initial physical proofs are included within the quoted price. Extra proofs are charged at £12 each and added to the invoice to be paid on second payment.
2. At Millie Stone, we cannot be held responsible for client input errors on any piece of stationery, including errors once the invitation proof has been approved. Incorrect spelling, punctuation and wording sent to Millie Stone UK will result in extra costs for reprinting if necessary.
3. 50% of total invoice must be paid prior to Millie Stone UK commencing any design and calligraphy work, and 50% payment prior to receiving your pieces. Payment can be paid via BACS, cash, cheque or PayPal (cheque and PayPal fee).
4. Please be aware that on occasion, Millie Stone UK may photograph and post images of designs onto social media, use for marketing purposes and portfolio. Please do let us know if you would not like your items sharing. NDA may be required.
5. Every piece of stationery is bespoke and made to order, so cancellations are not accepted once work has begun. Partial refunds can be made in exceptional circumstances.
6. All orders are shipped out by Royal Mail Special Delivery/Tracked or Parcelforce. Items are always signed for and tracked. Tracked postage and packaging cost for UK shipping is £8.50. For table plans and larger items, postage can often exceed £15. International postage is calculated based upon the order.
7. For extra items ordered after second payment and shipping, such as extra last minute place cards, a £15 set up fee will be charged.
8. For signage, 3 amendments are included within the cost. Any more amendments are charged at £20 per amendment.
9. For urgent orders placed within the 2-3 week lead time (on the day stationery and signage), a 25% rushed fee will be charged, and special delivery cost starting at £10.